We are CargoSnap, an international B2B SaaS-based tech scale-up in logistics that started in 2017 and have successfully expanded our team and solution to a growing number of customers worldwide. More and more customers are embedding “proof of condition” in their day to day logistics operations by using CargoSnap. Less damage, fewer claims and realtime visual insights in the condition of their cargo makes our current customers our biggest fans. The Rotterdam Port Fund recognizes our product-market fit and proven track record and as such, invested in CargoSnap. We will triple our entire team size during the next 12 months and are looking for the right talent to join us in Utrecht, The Netherlands or Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Marketing & (Social) Media is key for our growth strategy. We are
looking for an intern to support this and helps building our go to market marketing
Being part of the CargoSnap Marketing team will mean you will take part in the growth process of the company. You are the person who will be working directly with the Growth Hacking team. Together with our business development, sales and marketing team, you will make sure our growth hacks are up to date, c monitored and measured using the appropriate metrics.
You will also handle our marketing and (social) media planning.
Whether you are in it as an intern or you are in it for the long term, we want you to maximize your experience and learning on the job. You will have the opportunity to work with a mix of very driven and enthusiastic founders, partners, experienced professionals and beginners in a software-oriented way of working. Our core focus is to enhance the way you work, improve your skillset and get you more and more valuable for your next career move.
What are your main responsibilities?
- will work with the Growth Hacking team on their latest findings and experiments
- have a global approach to Marketing & Communications
- support and contribute to the marketing strategy to grow CargoSnap’s sales funnel
- run our (Social) media channels
- run our website’s content
- create content for new features
- create content to support our referrals activation and acquisition
- always have a creative way of thinking to generate CargoSnap relevant content
- come up with bright ideas to our discussions on marketing & communication
What you already could bring along:
- A great understanding of global Adwords, Ads, Socials, SEO, e-mail newsletters
- Basic knowledge in content creation
- Any experience in designing is a plus. Ie Photoshop/Illustrator
- Short commute to office in Utrecht. We believe in building teams IRL
- Experience in a similar role or have the eagerness to learn on the job.
- A steady head and strong shoulders. This will be a bumpy ride.
- Start ASAP.
A typical CargoSnap working day
Our team at CargoSnap knows how to work hard, but we do not forget to have fun!
We want to get the maximum quality out of life, also for our employees. With this company culture a typical workday could look like:
- We don’t have a 9-17 way of working. Our customer base is global. Our business developer is an early starter at 07:00 working from home, our founder brings his kid to school and arrives in the office at 08:30, at 10:00 our growth team has a weekly online
update meeting. Just make sure you’re in. Even better: Be in the office to join.
- Lunches are important. Don’t bring your Dutch “bammetje” We’ve got you covered
with some healthy quality food.
- A quick appointment with a friend to have a coffee in town or need to go home earlier as expected? As we are a task-oriented company, we focus on tasks, not time.
What do we offer?
- Professional guidance on the job
- A dynamic, informal and engaged work environment in the heart of Utrecht
- A compensation for your internship
- Lots of space for your bright ideas
- An environment where you can learn how to scale a software company
- Opportunity to work on your assignment
For more information on this opportunity, please get in touch with Timothy Wong Kon Loi, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: +31 621 679 173