We are CargoSnap, an international B2B SaaS-based tech scale-up in logistics that started in 2017 and have successfully expanded our team and solution to a growing number of customers worldwide. More and more customers are embedding “Proof of Condition” in their day to day logistics operations by using CargoSnap. Less damage, fewer claims and realtime visual insights in the condition of their cargo makes our current customers our biggest fans. The Rotterdam Port Fund recognizes our product-market fit and proven track record and as such, invested in CargoSnap. We will triple our entire team size during the next 12 months and are looking for the right talent to join us in Utrecht, The Netherlands or Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Internship Online Marketing job description
We are looking for an Online Marketing Intern with a focus on Online & Referral Marketing. You will collaborate with our Marketing and Sales team and make sure our website is converting visitors to leads, demos, and our product trials. Your main goal will be to provide insights for the Online Marketing team and understand the general market situation, thus building our Marketing Strategy. We focus on enhancing the way you work, improve your skillset, and get you more and more valuable for your next career move.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the marketing team on our new website;
- Interest in developments in the software / SaaS world;
- Create content to support our referrals activation and acquisition
- Support and contribute to the Marketing Strategy
- Track our website performance
What you’ll bring:
- Online marketing interest
- You’re a positive and proactive person
- You have a great understanding of building websites and converting leads in the B2B market
- Any experience with UX/UI design is a plus
- Experience in a similar role or have the eagerness to learn.
- A steady head and strong shoulders. This will be a bumpy ride.
What we offer:
- Internship compensation
- Free lunch and healthy snacks every day
- Friday after-work drinks at the office
- Opportunity to work on your assignment
- Flexible home-office working
- A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic Logistics SaaS company.
- Freedom of idea and initiative - execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives
- Opportunity to work with a mix of very driven and enthusiastic founders, partners, experienced professionals and, beginners in an online-oriented way of working
- A team of open-minded, collaborative, and fun colleagues from 6 countries!
- An amazing office in the heart of Utrecht. Check it out here!
For more information on this opportunity, please get in touch with Renu Singh, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: +31 614 884 032