We are CargoSnap, an international B2B SaaS-based tech scale-up in logistics that started in 2017 and have successfully expanded our team and solution to a growing number of customers worldwide. More and more customers are embedding “Proof of Condition” in their day to day logistics operations by using CargoSnap. Less damage, fewer claims and realtime visual insights in the condition of their cargo makes our current customers our biggest fans. The Rotterdam Port Fund recognizes our product-market fit and proven track record and as such, invested in CargoSnap. We will triple our entire team size during the next 12 months and are looking for the right talent to join us in Utrecht, The Netherlands or Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Customer Success Manager, Latin America
We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Manager, Latin America who possesses a strong drive for results. In our case, this means driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
Duties for the Customer Success Manager, Latin America will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimising churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
- Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Proven Track-record to exceed KPIs in previous Customer Success Manager, Latin America positions
- You are results-driven
- Min 2 + years' experience as Customer Success within SaaS solutions
- Native Spanish, fluent Portuguese, fluent English
- You are a team player who is unfazed in handling conversations with senior stakeholders
- An inquisitive mind, A willingness to learn
- Bonus points if you have a logistics background and thus a passion for logistics
- You live in Brazil and preferably in Sao Paolo!
We will offer you:
- Being part of the transition from a start-up to a scale-up in an International open-minded, collaborative team
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Flexible home-office working
- Top Health Insurance
- Personal Development Plan for Career Growth
- Training (on-going)
For more information on this opportunity, please get in touch with Renu Singh, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: +31 614 884 032